Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Poems and Haikus....

Yo yo! Chickens in the air!!

Anyway, I've been writing poems and Haikus, lol...
Here are the haikus:

First one-
It is called "Life at Home school"
Life here in Home school,
Is as awesome as it seems,
Here, school work is done.

Second one-
This is called "Love non Stop"
Love strikes even now,
Yo, puppy love over here,
Lurve bugs sting now.

Third one-
This one is "Life Everywhere"
Wherever U go,
Styles and looks differ always,
Punk, Rock, Goth, Skater.

Ok here are some of my poems I wrote through out the week...
The first two was written cuz I was seriously pissed, but I don't know why....lol, then the third one was written cuz well, I was like damn mad and slammed my hand on Claudia's table....and like after a few seconds, I felt more calm...I don't know why....sigh, Claudia has some kind of power I think, like can take in all the anger and the convert it into love....sigh, so anyway here it is...

First one-
This poem is called "Raging Flames"
Burning with Fury, Anger, and Rage,
Killing everyone with hurtful words,
Feelings thrown out or bound to a cage,
Wishing to fly of, like those free birds.

Yo warning the second one can be kinda sick so prepare yourself...
Second one-
This one is called "The Blood of War"
The smell of Blood floating in the air,
Blood and Guts flying everywhere,
Explosions and screams heard from a far,
Bullets, Bomb shells, and a crashing car.

Now here's the calming poem dedicated to Claudia Chai.... :D
Third one-
Its called "The Calm of the Storm"
When I'm with U, I feel Calm and Fair,
But without U, I let my anger Flair,
Your hugs are Warm and Vry Sweet,
It keeps my anger under a sheet.

KK, that's it tks for your time xD

Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment