Sunday, June 20, 2010

You know what?

I've loved my Hols, although its been a bit chaotic, and really, really random. But yea, randomness in my blood haha.

So you know what?? What Charis?? What's so FASCINATING!!? That! What? That! Huh?? I mean how I've been addicted to the word fascinating! But yea, that's the one word to describe my hols. Its been vry vry vry fascinating. I learn a lot from anime, The holiday fun club I helped at, and a lot of advise I learn and figured out through my parents, and of cuz the common sense as a christian, you add in the biblical principles to those advise...heh

Well Its 12:45AM in the morning, and I don't wanna sleep!!! Love every bit of freedom before its back to school!! Tell you the truth I miss school a bit, a bit lah...but yea, time to put back the thinking cap and take of the goofing of cap...time to get focused on work. And still there are a lot of problems during this hols ehh, Karmen? Ruby? Fascinating lil' peeps...and to think we all had that problem last time, or something, or or, ehh who what heh, ehh, umm wat I wanna say again ahh????

Nya!! My mind half dead liao!! hahaha, but aim to stay at least 2:30AM, David!! You awake!!! You say you staying up to 3!!! Hmmph.....lets go Fb and see wat silly comments I can give before its time to sleep!! ^^ David I just love twisting your words ehh!? Eh *Censored*!! David Loves you!!!! xDD

Am I joking or being really serious?? I don't even know!! This fingers are moving on its own!! Ahhhhh!!!! Run away!! Attack of the typing fingers!!! I totally sound like a crazy, madman here...haiz

Well now, simply delightful to share my thoughts with thee. We must do this sometime again. My friend, I think its the beginning of a beautiful friendship! Jolly good show all!! See you next fall ladies and gentlemen. Delightful meeting! Till we meet again. ^^

btw,




ily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment