Monday, May 9, 2011

The Dreamer~

Dedicated to all those who have big dreams or just regular dreams you have in your Sleep~
Dedication Part Five

Here I am lying on my Bed
Starring blankly at the Ceiling
My Mind is Lost, its not to be read
It has gone into Dreams and Drifting

Dreams that are of Heroic doings
Saving all those citizens who are asleep
Looking down from a skyscraper, Viewing
My mind is away, my thoughts go deep

Or Dreams of falling into sweet Love
Wrapping your arms around your Dear
Protecting and caring for them from above
If You go, I'll never, even last a Year

To Escape into a World of Pure Perfection
And leave this Place of Damned Injustice
To be Free of its Impending Exploitation
For this World is just Self-destructive

Dreams of reaching for the Blue Sky
Dreams of Catching the Crescent Moon
Dreams and Hopes to Sore and Fly
Dreams to catch the one I Swoon

But Now the Scene Drifts far away
Into a Location of High Expectation
Dreams of earning Success, but no Play
Of High thoughts and Rich Successions!

This Dream of Massive Hard Cash
Earning it through the Multi-Millions
This Dream becomes Reality in a Flash
Your Hand Wrapped into Many Kingdoms

Its so Real that I can Easily Taste It
So Real That I can Feel its True
Pure Reality with no Fiction, Not a Bit
Nothing can turn this Dream Dark Blue

But a Flash of Light Shines into my eyes
I Wake up Starring right at the blank Wall
These Are Dreams of Different Size
And I'll Hold on to them, and Never Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment