Friday, July 2, 2010

Burn right through my heart now

Sometimes I just understand, why do you all need to fight and argue...
You know I don't like it very much, you my friends...why do you all need to be so sad. You all know how happy I like yoou all to be happy...

BUT, NO! You all just gotta get sad, and hold grudges so long, why! WHY!!! There is a thing called letting go of the hurt you felt, to forgive and move on towards the future. I JUST DON'T GET IT!!! I hate it when you are all so sad!! I want you all to be happy! Yes, even you ppl I'm not very close to, or ppl I get angry at....but still!! I want you all to be happy!! Truth!!

I don't like it when you all feel sad....ESPECIALLY!! When all of you somehow become emo at the same time!!! You all are very precious to me...I can't take the feeling when you all are hurt or sad!!

My heart is in pain everytime I see you all sad...thats why I act stupidly to cheer you guys up, but sometimes all you emo feelings just pisses me off!! AArgghhh.....


Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment