Friday, July 16, 2010

Interesting

You know what? Apparently I feel sad when i reread all my past post...
It makes me feel sad, lol. Haha, well glad most of them are getting better, haha!

Yea, anyway, Whoo Yea! Tomorrow we are gonna celebrate Dav's Bday, even though its like only next Friday, lol. But yea, super excited! I tell you ahh, very funny wan this friends of mine...First off one say cannot come, then I book all the tickets on that morning, then that same day in school that friend told me she could come, and some more we we're watching 2 movies, so the first was Eclipse, apparently they are twilight crazy peeps...like crazy...so yea tried to rebook, but when I called it was adi on 4th row, in the morning was 10th!! That freaking fast wei!!
Then this guy suddenly say he also want to watch eclipse, but cannot book adi!! So tomorrow need go early and try to get extra 2 more tickets. Then another one, say can come at first...then later today told me he maybe won't come....some more I had to rebook, for the first friend I told you, so I rebook extra one more so will get different code number rite, so I deleted the first booking, then this fellow go say he most likely won't come!! SO I BOOKED FOR NOTHING!!!! And they were good seats!!!!

Dayyuuumm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment