Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Notes of Tommyrot! (Part 2)

Mehhh!! I found my poem/quote/note book which has quite a few of my favorite paragraphs I'll like to share, enjoy! ^^

The Raindrops~
Do you here these Raindrops?
See each and every single drop,
Every one of this drops land upon my heart.
Each represent how much I love you.
The volume is overwhelming!
And this is only a portion of my love for you~


You're in my Dreams~
Million of ashes blown upon my face.
To count the endless moments, to get out of this daze..
My Heart is yearning for You, but my mind says No.
I don't know what to do, I don't want to let you Go!

Sadness blooms, but Gladness stays.
To lay my head on your shoulder, just like the old days!
I want to move on, but part of me is still with you,
I don't know why, but I can't let you go too soon!


The Cold Winter~
The Mysteries of the Winter Solstices,
Is like the Mysteries of You!
The Hidden Code, trying to be Unlocked,
To Find the Secrets to your Wondrous Heart!

The Winter grey Wolf, Howling in Pain,
Feeling lost Without you Guidance.
You are the Long, Living Wonder!
How you beauty is shown~

The Winter cold is like a Sticking Arrow,
Your Love is a Passionate Bliss!
How I wonder to Live in your Embrace,
To Warm me from this Frightening Winter..

And Enlighten Me with a Wondrous Kiss~


To My Awesome Friends~
To my Awesome Friends, Sweet and Caring,
Always Helpful and Faithfully cheering!
From the Bottom of my Heart,
I Love each and everyone of You~

One Smile, One Hug, the Insanity!!
Always Faithful at my side Constantly,
Each One of you Dear to My Heart,
I Hope I'll stay in your Heart and Never, Ever Part!


To DKong and Chang~
The Beauty of your Precious Eyes,
Seeping Steadily into my Soul,
The Warm Radiance of your Lovely Smile,
Keeping me Comfort in the Cold~


Imagine~
Close your Eyes...

Do you feel it?
The Warm Ocean Breeze,
The Smell of the breath-taking Sea,
To Feel the Sand beneath my Feet,
To Feel the Sun Kiss my Skin!
Do you Feel the Wind through your Hair~

Do you hear that?
The Sound of waves Crashing upon Land,
Hear the Birds Wish you Good Morning!

To Have you Hand Held by the One you care~
Well, I do..

Love like a Summer's Bliss~


Well, that's it for now. Hope more comes! See yea around!

ILY~

No comments:

Post a Comment