Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weee~~ Europe Here I come!!!

Well, here's a few thing Imma letting you know cuz I won't be a round for awhile.

1) I Got a new headphone!!! Well my bro and I got a new headphone and its nice, so comfy and music-listening-to-da-max kind of feeling~ One down point, I'm sort of deft when I have it on.. xP

2) IMMA GOING EUROPE!!! See ya guys in like 2 weeks time~ I get no am pao... >.<
Oh well~~

3) I feel inspiration on the surface yet its not coming out yet... slowly. Inspiration for a poem is soo close yet soo far...

4) I love you~

5) I'll miss you lots~

6) Happy Birthday Daniel Kong in advance.. Me not around for your Bday.. >.<

7) Camp committee don't forget your assignment!!!

8) I <3

9) Someone~

10) And you don't know who!! *This isn't a joke.. I think*

See yea guys around. Imma freeze my butt of in Europe!

Peace Yo.oY



OH SHMUCKKK!!!!!! I forgot!!!

11) Happy Chinese New Year~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment