Friday, February 18, 2011

Christian Rock Bands!!

I think the Best bands ever on earth would be Christian Rock Bands! They know how to rock but at the same time the speak of God. They're awesome~ And there are many of them out there which would rock your world and Rock God's word!

Some of them are,
Paramore - The Songs are ALL Good

Skillet*the top rock christian band* - Hero or Comatose or The Last Night

Disciple - Check out "Dear x (You don't own me)" or Rise Up

Kutless - Strong Tower or I do not Belong

Pillar - Fireproof or Frontline or Bring me Down

Fireflight - Stand Up or Unbreakable

Superchick - Stand in the Rain or Hero

Barlow Girls - Beautiful Ending or Never Alone

Red - Start Again or Break me Down or Breathe into Me

Relient K - I Need You or Be My Escape

FlyLeaf - All around Me or I'm so Sick

The Awesome-ness, Check them out yo! Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment