Thursday, May 27, 2010

Better ways wei~

You know, it really hurts and makes you seriously angry when you find out your friend was like heart broken or that something vry bad happen to them...it really makes you feel like murdering the person that hurt your friend, well for me that is...and feeling all this makes me feel like, if I do go through something like this, it'll hurt my friends too, and that's one of my fears....sigh

I feel the hurt they feel and makes me feel like having revenge on those hurtful ppl....sheesh, at least if you are to break up, do it nicely, not like "even if a truck bangs you down, I wouldn't care wat happen to you fat b*tch!" or like "You are a nobody now to me, your face is the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life, why don't you just f*ck off you silly b*tch!"

Sheesh, there are way lest hurtful ways to let a person down, and not so rude ways too...
You ppl who have hurt my friends are in serious trouble if you push me of the edge,
cuz you guys are walking on thin ice with me....

And to my lovely friends, close or not so close, I be a shoulder for you to cry on, and Carmen, thank for the offer too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment