Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pissed like Crazy!!

I don't know wat to type out...sigh is just that I'm so freaking pissed of at so many things and feel really angry and emo, yes you know me as a positive thinker, but thats on the outside, deep,deep,deep,deeeeepp,deeeeeepp down in my heart, I am really hurt, I've got this feeling that I just want to hurt myself till I bleed and feel pain, Argggg!!

Sigh, there are a few things that really made me mad, like...

1)First of, on Sunday, my bro had the BB gang to come and do their singing thingy, then there is this girl that seriously pisses me off, she like keeps on saying 'HI!' for no damn reason, sheesh...
2)Then I was working with idiots for a Vid we we're doing for the Holiday Fun Club promo then...
3)When we were taking a short break, Mister ass hole just had to go and play with my FB account(which was on cuz I was on it, then had to go away and do somethings with the video camera)and he almost post 'I love you' to a guy that I seriously find annoying!!
4)Then Carmen Chang just had to and tease me and hubert about kissing each other!! Damn, then...
5) Claudia Chai just had to push me over the edge, first of, she go and put soap on my face, then after awhail she hard to do a 'burn' on my hand, then after school, she go and wet me on the face, my right side of my face was wet!! Sheesh, its like I just want to murder her like hell!! but don't want to....>.<
6) Then today Claudia was like telling me her important secret,well to me that is, so we were like chatting, then I found something that seriously made me damn DAMN MAD!!!! Thank God this person doesn't know me!! So then as usuall someone had to come(which was DAVID!!) then she don't wanna tell cuz he was like around, so I was like kk we chat later....then after school I forgot about it, then I suddenly remembered and started asking her again, then some how I think I'm jinx, DAVID had to come and she didn't want to tell me AGAIN!!So I was like David can pls go away!! then he was like NO, only if I told him wat inspired me to draw this new pic of mine, I didn't want to, cuz its kinda privated from him....so he didn't leave, eventually he had to go home, so I was like YES!!!! But, Claudia ran away and go play this ping pong game with 3 ppl, so she avoided me AGAIN!!!
Sheesh, You know how annoying it is to know like part of a secret and not know the rest....sigh, Arggg!!! DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7) Oh yea, and after reading all those things, you can tell that I'm pissed at David too >:|

Hmphh, oh and I bet you Claudia is avoiding me now, I guess, cuz I send her an sms that showed my anger, so yea excuse me while I go and bash my hand on the wall~

BYE!! >:|

No comments:

Post a Comment