Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wat an awesome day~

WooHoo!! Today was damn awesome wei...got to meet up with like friends I haven't seen in ages! I was a great day, even though I didn't win any medals....but still its such an awesome day....Started like this....

First thing first, I woked up bright and early!(well not really bright, was sooo tired slept at 12,up at 6:15)

Got ready, had breakfast and headed to school, met up with the ppl there and chat, chat, chat....then we went on the bus, I set next to Claudia, and those around her ate things with.....MINT!!! (p.s. She hates the smell of mint)

She got a bitupset, so I changed seats and went up in front and sat with chantelle and started listening to music....She ahh keep on listening to all the Adam Lambert songs I had in my phone till I got sick of it....

Reached the stadium, and breath in the fresh,polluted air into my lungs and entered the stadium.....and guess wat we were late for the opening ceremony xP

hah, then we headed in and watch the ping pong players, well play.....sad to say none of them won....but its ok you guys did your best! :) BUT!!! 1 person won...and the prize goes to.......DANIEL KONG!!!!! WooHoo! Good job Dan!

Then went to eat and chill while waiting to run....was soo boring!!! But anyway, my time came then....wait for me 'heat' and while waiting I get my tan/sunburn while waiting....When my time came, was damn freaking nervous, and there was only 4 ppl running instead of 6, cuz 2 drop out, lol...less to fight for the first place for the first round....so yea, the horn when of and I just run like hell!!!

While running, all I heard was just the PA guy talking, then out of no where, can hear super loud, shrieking voices shouting like crazy, so in my head I was thinking like, WTH! Why so lound wan this ppl, and who the heck where they cheering for....so I was aiyah, ignore only, then suddenly I heard "GO CHARIS!!!!" Then I was like, oh they were cheering for me *sheepish smile* Oh and tell you wat if fun to do, while you run, scream like hell, well that technique works for me....so yea ran like hell and got 1st for the first round, but I got last in the final round....sad, oh well

Then after that had nothing to do, just had more food, drinks, and chat with my old friends....and a vry long chat wit Hubert, then met a few of my old teachers, eat some more....then when it was time for 4x100 we when cheer for them, ran along side with them ( on the grass next to them, not in the track) and got so freaking tired.

Then after all the craziness, we got so bored and feeling hot, cuz the sun was super hot! So we all chipped in with our money coupons and bought like a few dozens of water bottles, and guess wat.....everybody opened the bottles, drank a bit, and then we go wet each other with water! Woohoo!! Was so damn fun wei, everybody got wet, EXCEPT Del and Carmen...che so sad, one go home, one cannot get wet, cuz we hav 'reasons' not to xP

Oh and the sun was so freaking hot that when we were all drenched with water, the sun completely dried us up! That's how hot it was....at the end of the day, we had some random fun running 400m for fun, Jaryl was first, Claudia was second, Karl was third, Jared was fourth, I was fifth, Eynon was sixth, Benny Seventh, and this Reuben so smart, go run even though his foot a bit of skin come out.....then we headed home...Wanted to put some weird bets for next year's sports day...haha, it was an interesting bet....

So we reached home chilled and all went back our own ways.....now soo tired liao....but still can't sleep cuz I loved this day SOOOOOO much!!!!

Oh well, got church tomorrow, so sad, have to wake up early again, hah, see yea next post xP





AWESOME DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment