Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Well, I listen to many many many many many many many Songs, but the usual genre is Alternative Rock, Rock, or pop rock/emo pop kind of songs.. a little bit Hardcore Rock.. depends on the mood lor~

So Happy,Hyper, I listen to Rock/Alt Rock OneRepublic/Good Charlotte

If I'm Sad I listen to emo pop/Alt Rock like Secondhand Serenade.

When I'm Angry/Mad I Listen To more Hardcore Rock Songs like Silverstein.

When I'm bored I literally listen to everything... including Beiber, oh mai...
All the Bands I usually listen too are,

Kutless
Evanescence
YellowCard
Tokio Hotel
Muse
OneRepublic
Good Charlotte
Acceptance
All Time Low
Pillar
Paramore
Poets Of the Fall
Switchfoot
Skillet
Secondhand Serenade
Silverstein
Superchick
NickleBack
Linkin Park
LostProphets
Hoobastank
Hinder
HillSong
Flyleaf
Fireflight
Breaking Banjamin
Barlow Girls


I <3 Music~

No comments:

Post a Comment