Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Seven Deadly Sins

The Insanity of my Mind
Complex in all of its Vanity
Everybody Believes I'm Fine
Hubris, oh how I love Me

And a Ravenous Craving for More
A Sin that Consumes Many
Gluttony seems to be the Answer
Yes, a Deadly, Extortionate Journey

An Animal of Disrupt Desire
A sweet Seduction of Lust
Accompanied by a Dangerous Eye
Turning Man into useless Dust

And My Eyes of Green Envy
Craving for your Power and Ability
A Murderous feeling of Desire
I Want this Longing Jealousy

My Fury and Anger of this Explosion
The Machiavellian Power of Wrath
Causing Alchemy and Palestine
Leaving Pain and Hurt in my Path

My Slothful Nature of Apathy
The End of all Man Kind
Wrapped in this Lethargic Eradication
With No Essence of this Accessible Line

A Greed for Corrupt, Stygian Money
A Covetous Desire for Avarice
The Seven Deadly Sins Rises
In the hour of Dark Solstice


*Evil Grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment