Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I think I still ---- You, but I am confused..

I Know you'll always be in my heart. ♥ I know that I'll still love you. ♥ But you're far, and life isn't always bright. A Mysterious wonder in this Dark Romance~

And yet there are certain things better left unheard, certain things better left not known. Add some mystery to this yonder World, and escape the sights of an immortal love ♥

Certain things you Dream, looking up towards the Sky, Wondering and Hoping all comes True~ But really all One can do is dream, dream that it will become reality, Me and my miserable hope~
And Certain things better kept to one self, Still hidden and always a secret. But secrets are borders, full of manipulation, deceiving, and horror. A stab and a slash in this endless world of destruction.

This things of hopeless believes, nothing more then a chance of false hope. Drifting in the world of pain and darkness. An empty heart, confused and angered! To Wonder is to Ponder..

And Certain things, never will I understand with this eyes of hurt. Wishing to see life in a true surviving burn of existence. On my knees, all alone, the sky cries. No, you're not there but I do dream you were.

Confusing, you ring in my head, I Scream Out!! I Call!! But I am muted to the world around, no I shut myself away. My fingers touch the empty abyss and fall.. And empty shell of unworthiness I am..

Nothing is worth, nothing worthy indeed, of a kiss, a hug or an embrace. Left to rust in this old Carnival. I scream!! And no one hears.. Left Suffocating, drowning.. death waits, And no one will miss me...

No comments:

Post a Comment