Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tommy Reeve - I'm Sorry

The Gloomy and Cold Sadness in the Air,
Turns my Heart into Sadness and Despair
The sound of Raindrops upon the Ground,
I'm Sorry for your Pain that I've Done

I know I still will Always Love you,
Yes, that will definitely be True
Yet, the Time when I Went and Leave,
I’m Sorry for your Hurt, so Please Forgive

When I Think of what I did to You,
It makes me Regret and Feel like a Fool
But you know what I’ll Still Do,
I’m still Caring for You

I’m Sorry for the Words I didn’t Say,
I Left when You wanted Me to Stay
I was Mean, Hurtful, maybe even Cruel,
To Say I’m Sorry, yea that’s what I’ll do~

I’m Sorry for the Broken Heart,
I’m Sorry that We had to Part
Too Afraid to get too Close,
Stained with Blood this White Rose~



I'm still Loving you~

No comments:

Post a Comment