Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Strings of Horror~

I sneak upon my preys,
Blood-thirsty for their pain
Lost in the mist of Daze
I pounce upon this Saint

In the alluring Dark
Whispers from the Shadows
Falling in this Deathly Park
With blood smeared windows

Sweet Rapture of the Dead
Regrets that Leave you Here
The Atmosphere of things Said
A trail of blood from this Tear

Rip into shredded pieces
Envy and lust Taking Over
Drenched With Deathly Kisses
The death of this lovely Clover

Crying in the Night
Strings of Horror scream
Hope lost in all Sight
Evil Visions and Dreams

Haunted with ghostly Masks
A Immortal legend begins
Beast of anger disrupts Trust
But a Harlot will still Sing

The Choir Sings this Anthem
Bring me back this Life
Waves from a Revengeful Phantom
This is what my Soul Cries

You Don't Remember my Name
Misery calls in all Disgrace
Driving me Insane
My Past gone without a trace

My God, I need Salvation
A losing Breath of Mist
I want to die in this Revolution
Raindrops of this Silver Bliss

Hehehehee~ *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment