Thursday, June 9, 2011

Do you?

A "Pyros Agrious" Poem

My Heart is Delighted by your Name~

Do you know you're my Sunshine?
You give me Hope in my Great times of Need

Do you know each time you lay your head on my Shoulders,
You make my Heart beat so fast till it is to Jump out of my Chest?

Do you know that you take my Breath away each time you're near me?
It is your Scent that takes away my Worries

You believe you're not Beautiful, but Do you know that you are?
Such Beauty will be seen from within.

Your Caring Heart is what shows me Peace and Refuge,
So much Comfort and Love, Do you know?

Do you know that each of this words Said are the Truth?
Spoken and Writen on the Grateful Pages of my Sincere Heart

For you help me through it all
So do you know you're the one that reminds me I am always Loved?

Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment