Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Confusion~

A Simple Answer is Never what it Seems
I'm in a Million Little Pieces~

My Love,
My Confuser,
My Dove,
My Deceiver~

I'm Just so very confused
My Anger Consumes Mercy
I feel like I'm being Bruised
Such an Intriguing Mystery
Revenge seems so Delightful
I Just want to Rip you Apart
But I know when I see You
Love will Consume my Heart
Sometimes I wonder Why
Why I Love you so
I Just want to Say Goodbye
But its Impossible, That I know
One in a Million you are
Like a Diamond in the Ashes
But sometimes You give me Scars
This Beautiful Lie Slowly Ages
You're my Excruciating Hell
And My Delightful Heaven
Like a Magnet, We Repel
But you're my Light, My Beacon

My Hope,
My Chain,
My Rope,
My Pain~

Perplexed you are my Lovely Dear~
That I know for Sure~

~I'm just so confused~

No comments:

Post a Comment