Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Each Time...

A "Pyros Agrious" Poem~
Part 3

Each time you take care of that little One,
I See a Kindness Deep within your Warm Heart.
Though you may be Serious, you're also Full of Fun,
I Know this Bond we have will never, ever Part.

Each time I see you with that Silly Grin,
You Rawr with a Sense of Delightful Insanity.
This Craziness of yours is Just Like my Twin!
A Lioness you are with so much Glee!

Each time I see you with a Frown,
I Believe so you have a Very Caring Heart.
You're so sweet like Lovely Charamel Brown!
And don't you dare think that you Suck.

Each time We share a Conversation,
You're Unique receiving this Fourth Stanza.
You Like Rock music, that's my Conclusion,
I'm sure our Friendship would go Very Far


Love yea all till tiny, small Bits~
Our Adventures are not to be Ditched!

No comments:

Post a Comment