Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Rules of Love~

Taken from a Wallpaper and my Brain Mixed together~

A Kiss on the Lips
Is when I Love You
A Kiss on the Ear
Is when I say you're Special
A Kiss on the Cheek
Its a bond of our Friendship
A Kiss on the Forehead
Is when I Comfort You
A Kiss on the Neck
Is when I want you
A Kiss on the Shoulder
Means that you're Wonderful
A Kiss on the Back of your Head
Is when I want you but is Afraid

A Play with your Hair
Is to tell you I can't Live without You
When I Hold Your Hand
It's to tell you I'm Happy with you
When my Arms are around your Waist
It Shows that You are all I need
A Nibble on the Ear
Is when we start Warming Up
When We're Smilling at each Other
It shows that I Like You

But When I'm Looking Around
It is then when I'm Hiding my Feelings
And When I shed A Tear
I know that I'm Losing you
And when I'm Crying with the Rain
I Know I've Lost You

No comments:

Post a Comment