Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Would Love you if I Could~

A"Pyros Agrious" Poem~

If I Could Hug you, I Would
I Would Kiss you if I Could
I'd tell you I Love You
And I'll Shelter you From the Pouring Rain
I'll Hold you Hand and Never let Go
And Keep you in my Arms Forever more

My Dreams are Flooded of You
In my Days and in my Nights
Caging My Heart for its Impossible
I'd go through Storms of Sadness
Just to have you Be alright
Cause I Would Love you if I Could

The Shooting Stars of Tears
Reminds me of the Love I can't Share
A Love that could only Go so Far
But Never Further then I Ever Hope For
I Love you, but you can't know that
I Love you, and I'd cry for that's a Fact

Knowing but never Accepting
I'd Embrace you all day If I could
I'd Wish forever among the Shooting Stars
Or Wish for a Thousand more Wishes
Hoping that One would be Heard and Received
Hoping One would Understand

I Love you, Be Mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment